Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Cookies and Cream Polovoron

I am still tinkering Polvoron recipes and don't see anyone complaining as they munch on this delightful grub. As a matter of fact ,  I don' think I will ran out of taste testers/ willing guinea pigs .😊


This particular version was a hit and the first to disappear from my polvoron basket. Crumbly, chocolatey with an extra cookie-y crunch. What's not to love?


The process of making it is the same the  Classic Polvoron, I simply reduce the amount of sugar because of the cookie which is already sweet enough and add a whole pack of crushed Oreos. 


Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cup powdered milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup + few tbsp. melted butter
1  1/2  cups of crushed  Oreo cookie

 Just toast the flour until aromatic . Then transfer toasted flour into a big mixing bowl, adding the rest of the dry ingredients. Lastly stir in melted butter. Follow the process of my previous polvoron recipe .



Wrap each polvoron individually and it's good to go . It's an addicting nibble and makes perfect gift too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...