Monday, February 14, 2011

You are what you eat

I heart food and proud  of it.

Like the old saying: ''Every journey starts with a single step''. I asked myself, will I go far with this blog? Let's see if I will be paying more attention to it than the home trainer than I bought last year ( which is starting to rot at the dark corner of our flat anyway.

My aim is not high. I don't do it for fame ( certainly nobody gets famous for mumbling nonsense) nor for money ( not that I have enough of it) but to simply share what I think worth sharing. If I will learn a thing or two along the way, then it would be a much welcome bonus. A newbie at writing ( I bet it's more obvious than Lindsay Lohan going to rehab again) please bear with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...